The hedgehog is elegant but can an android understand ubuntu?

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2012
      The Inklings it isn't, but I greatly enjoyed reading "The elegance of the
      hedgehog" by Muriel Barbery, which gives some insight into the meaning of
      ubuntu.

      My review is here, in case anyone is interested:

      http://khanya.wordpress.com/2012/10/30/the-elegance-of-the-hedgehog/

      and some of the responses prompted me to wonder whether an android can
      understand ubuntu, whether or not it's dreaming of electric sheep.

      http://t.co/n6a0cpiK

    • Ahnemann
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2012
        Loved that Book!
        Ann

        Sent from my iPad

        On Oct 30, 2012, at 5:56 AM, Steve Hayes <hayesstw@...> wrote:

        The Inklings it isn't, but I greatly enjoyed reading "The elegance of the
        hedgehog" by Muriel Barbery, which gives some insight into the meaning of
        ubuntu.

        My review is here, in case anyone is interested:

        http://khanya.wordpress.com/2012/10/30/the-elegance-of-the-hedgehog/

        and some of the responses prompted me to wonder whether an android can
        understand ubuntu, whether or not it's dreaming of electric sheep.

        http://t.co/n6a0cpiK

      • Carolyn Janson
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2012
          I enjoyed it too!

          Is all well Ann, with you? Glad to see you posting!

          Carolyn

          On 31/10/2012 22:13, Ahnemann wrote:
          Loved that Book!
          Ann

          Sent from my iPad

          On Oct 30, 2012, at 5:56 AM, Steve Hayes <hayesstw@...> wrote:

          The Inklings it isn't, but I greatly enjoyed reading "The elegance of the
          hedgehog" by Muriel Barbery, which gives some insight into the meaning of
          ubuntu.

          My review is here, in case anyone is interested:

          http://khanya.wordpress.com/2012/10/30/the-elegance-of-the-hedgehog/

          and some of the responses prompted me to wonder whether an android can
          understand ubuntu, whether or not it's dreaming of electric sheep.

          http://t.co/n6a0cpiK

          Carolyn
          I'm an iherb fan: use my code WUY356 for your first purchase
           and get $5 off.
          http://www.iherb.com/?rcode=wuy356