Hi

  • Richard Lyman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2012
      I hope you don't take offense in my sudden approach. I made a quick trip to Madrid, Spain and was attacked and robbed. My belongings including my cash, credit card and cell phones were all stolen. I've made contact with my bank but the best they can do is to mail me a new card which will take 4 working days to arrive here, am currently concluding my documentation at the embassy so i can fly out. I need you to borrow me some funds to settle some bills.
      Western Union Money Transfer is the quickest means for me to receive cash at this time. Please let me know if you can assist me in anyway so i can forward you detail to effect a transfer.

      Thanks,
      Richard Sturch.
    • Richard Lyman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2012
        IGNORE THAT. Hacker at workRichard Sturch.
      • Graham Darling
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 26, 2012
          Everyone, beware, this is a notorious spam and fraud: http://www.snopes.com/fraud/distress/family.asp . I've reported it to Canada's phonebusters.com – other nationalities are invited to contact their own law-enforcement agencies.

          On 2012-06-26 Tue 2012-06-26 Tue 00:56 , Richard Lyman wrote:
          I hope you don't take offense in my sudden approach. I made a quick trip to Madrid, Spain and was attacked and robbed. My belongings including my cash, credit card and cell phones were all stolen. I've made contact with my bank but the best they can do is to mail me a new card which will take 4 working days to arrive here, am currently concluding my documentation at the embassy so i can fly out. I need you to borrow me some funds to settle some bills.
          Western Union Money Transfer is the quickest means for me to receive cash at this time. Please let me know if you can assist me in anyway so i can forward you detail to effect a transfer.

          Thanks,

          Mr. Graham Darling, PhD
          1007-D Gilmore Ave.
          Burnaby, BC   V5C 4S4