Unpublished play by Charles Williams

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2012
      From Iambic Admonit blog

      So, what was I doing in the Wade Center for the 3 ½ work days I managed to
      squeeze in this week? Well, I was transcribing an unpublished play by Charles
      Williams. Here is an initial report about what it is, what I learned, and
      what I might do with it. Inklings scholars are welcome to communicate with me
      with questions, advice, and other thoughts in response: iambic dot admonit at
      gmail dot com.

      The play is entitled The Chapel of the Thorn: A Dramatic Poem. The MS from
      which I was working is dated, in Williams's hand, 24 August 1912. So its
      100th birthday is coming up; depending on how things develop, perhaps you can
      join me for its online birthday party at the end of this summer? The
      centennial gives me a good personal deadline for some related goals—but more
      on that anon.

      Read it all here:

      http://iambicadmonit.blogspot.com/2012/06/wade-report-2-text.html