Re: Protectin g the Omnipotence

  • Richard Lyman
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2011
      "God has only us to defend his honour,
      and how can we do that if we leave off killing?
            I think that's from "Cranmer", but am quoting from memory.
      Richard Sturch.
    • Carolyn Janson
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 12, 2011
        An excellent example of our arrogant idea that His honour needs defending, like a human being.
        Cranmer seemed an honest man with honest principles - but fatally flawed. The result, 'malgré lui' was to connive at evil.
        Carolyn
        I'm an iherb fan: use my code WUY356 for your first purchase
         and get $5 off.
        http://www.iherb.com/?rcode=wuy356