Re: [eldil] Protectin g the Omnipotence

  • Carolyn Janson
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2011
      O yes indeed. That is a truth we need reiterated over and over - or I
      do, anyway!
      I've just started Robert Farrar Capon's Hunting the Divine Fox. It looks
      like a good dose of, at the very least, common sense in this direction.

      I was just thinking that learning this lesson is truly a grace for us;
      an enormous relief; it's not defending God wants from us, but trust. CW
      does hit the nail on the head, doesn't he!

      Carolyn
      I'm an iherb fan: use my code WUY356 for your first purchase
      and get $5 off.
      http://www.iherb.com/?rcode=wuy356

      --
    • Richard Lyman
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 12, 2011
        "God has only us to defend his honour,
        and how can we do that if we leave off killing?
              I think that's from "Cranmer", but am quoting from memory.
        Richard Sturch.
      • Carolyn Janson