RE: [eldil] Fantasy literature

  • Ann Ahnemann
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2011

      Atlas Shrugged?!  Change how?  Nightmares?  And I don't think the average 14 year-old would have a clue.

      Parents no longer start with the classic children's fantasy stories.  So there seems to be little background

      for judging the good and the unhelpful.  Narnia?  Most of my SS class kids never heard of it until the

      movies.  And of course the movies don't do justice to the moral aspects of the books.  Same for Tolkien.

      AJA