Re: [eldil] Photos

  • Carolyn Janson
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2010
      O well, then, mea culpa! I thought we all had to make an album for our
      own photos!

      On 06/12/2010 17:59, Steve Hayes wrote:
      > On 5 Dec 2010 at 22:13, Ann Ahnemann wrote:
      >
      >> Following Ann's lead, I made an album and put a couple of photos in it; not to
      >> be outdone, two of dogs and cats as friends! BTW, Ann, i don't know if you
      >> realised, but your photos hae gone into Steve's album....
      >>
      >> Oops. I thought it was a group album. I'll change it asap.
      > It IS a group album -- it's for members of the group to post their own
      > pictures so that other members of the group can see what they look like.

      "Neither infinite power nor infinite wisdom
      could bestow godhood upon men. For that there
      would have to be infinite love as well."
      Canticle for Leibowitz. W M Miller Jnr.
    • Ann Ahnemann
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 6, 2010

        Hi Steve.

        Should I put my pictures back in your members album?

        What is your preference?

        Web: http://hayesfam.bravehost.com/STEVESIG.HTM

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 9, 2010
          On 6 Dec 2010 at 7:30, Ann Ahnemann wrote:

          > Should I put my pictures back in your members album?
          >
          > What is your preference?

          Well, at least a full-face portrait, so people can see what other members
          look like.