NaNoWriMo novel writing challenge

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2007
      Last month I issued the same challenge I did a year ago -- to people
      who liked the novels of Charles Williams, to wrote one in the same
      style or genre for National Novel Writing month.

      Has anyone taken up the challenge?

      National novel writing month is nearly halfway through, and so you
      should have reached 25000 words by now. I haven't, not nearly, but I
      hope a few others have.