Re: [eldil] Inklings blogging poll

  • Andrew Beussink
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2010
      I have a blog that I'm always planning to work on, specifically about the Inklings.

      Does anyone know of any good Inklings-related blogs?  I do check out your blogs every once in a while, Steve, and I also try to catch up on "Mule in the Chapter House" every now and then.

      Andrew

      On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 11:42 AM, <eldil@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      eldil group:

      Do you blog?

      o Yes, and mostly about the Inklings
      o Yes, about the Inklings and other things
      o Yes, but not about the Inklings
      o No
      o What's a blog?

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2010
        On 29 Oct 2010 at 21:04, Andrew Beussink wrote:

        > I have a blog that I'm always planning to work on, specifically about the
        > Inklings.
        >
        > Does anyone know of any good Inklings-related blogs? I do check out your
        > blogs every once in a while, Steve, and I also try to catch up on "Mule in the
        > Chapter House" every now and then.

        I once tried to form a group of bloggers interested in the Inklings on
        BlogCatalog, but that site no longer seems to be working properly. There is,
        however, still the Links section on this forum's web site, where people can
        post links to any good blogs they find.