Peter James

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2010
      I've just been reading "Prophecy", by Peter James.

      Charles Williams it isn't, but there are some faint echoes of "War in
      heaven", so some Williams fans might enjoy it.

      For those interested, my review is at:

      http://su.pr/6kz1WS

      If any other Williams fans have read it, it might be quite interesting to
      discuss how it compares here, though if anyone hasn't read it but plans to do
      so, it would be better to read it before trying to follow the discussion to
      avoid the risk of plot spoilers.