About 240K Of Fantasy Material Uploaded

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2010
      Sorry to have my first post be such a egocentric one, but I uploaded about 10 chapters of a work in progress to the files folders.

      Thank you all for your kind indulgence

      Mule
    • Methodius
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2010
        --- In eldil@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <coimbreira@...> wrote:

        > Sorry to have my first post be such a egocentric one, but I uploaded about 10 chapters of a work in progress to the files folders.
        >
        > Thank you all for your kind indulgence

        I've had a look at the first chapter, which was sufficiently interesting to make me want to read more, but I still need to orient myself to the situation.