Re: theology of the Imagination?? RE: [eldil] Re: Prester John

    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 27, 2010
      On 27 Jan 2010 at 16:01, Malcolm wrote:

      > Just connecting with theology and imagination from another angle, enacting
      > poetic imagination rather than writing about it, Steve has suggested I post a
      > link to a blog post in which I have posted a new sequence of four sonnets
      > moving through a church from font to altar. The link is now duly poosted on
      > this groups links page but heres a taster, the first (font) sonnet to see if
      > its the kind of think you want to follow, this sonnet arises from the context
      > of an Easter Baptism and also describes the fifteenth century 'angel' font in
      > the church I serve:

      Malcolm,

      I think all four were very good.

      I've never been a great fan of the sonnet format, but after reading yours, i
      almost changed my mind. I'll have to re-read Herbert, but I think I like
      yours better.

      And thanks for doing it, because the aim of this group is not just to admire
      the Inklings, but to do what they did and share each other's writing, and
      comment on it.