Re: fiction by barfield? eager spring, night operation

  • Malcolm
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 21, 2010
      Yes. Rose on the Ash-heap is a little novella which in fact forms part of English People. He has brought that out first and intends to bring the whole novel out some time next year. The publisher in Barfield Press Uk and the website is www.owenbarfield.org but the site seems to be down at the moment. Of the three so far I think Night Operation is the best, a thrilling re-making of Plato's myth of the cave in a futuristic setting which contains amongst other things a fine account of his friendship with Lewis. Eager Spring is also full of modern relevance and is about an eco-warrior!