Inklings bloggers

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2010
      If you're reading this, I take it you're a fan o0n the Inklings.

      Do you have a blog in which you sometimes write about the Inklings?

      If so, I'd like to invite you to join a group for people who blog about the
      Inklings

      http://www.blogcatalog.com/group/inklings

      It's on BlogCatalog, which means you would need to join that, if you haven't
      already. But it's not a bad thing to join, and having such a group and being
      a member of it makes it easier to find other blogs that mention the Inklings,
      even if just occasionally.