Peter Kreeft

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      I recently received a message from Amazon:

      === begin quote ===
      We've noticed that customers who have purchased or rated That Hideous
      Strength (Space Trilogy, Book 3) by C.S. Lewis have also purchased An Ocean
      Full of Angels: The Autobiograph of 'Isa Ben Adam by Peter Kreeft. For this
      reason, you might like to know that An Ocean Full of Angels: The Autobiograph
      of 'Isa Ben Adam will be released on November 14, 2009.
      === end quote ===

      I'm wondering how they could have bought it if it hasn't been released yet.
      Did they all buy preprelease copies, or was there a previous edition?

      If anyone has bought it, how does it compare with "That hideous strength"?