(Fwd) Offline

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2009
      Date sent: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 16:27:28 -0700
      Subject: Offline
      From: "Dan'l Danehy-Oakes" <danldo@...>
      To: hayesstw@...

      because I can't seem to post to eldil...

      Have you read Tim Powers? He isn't exactly like Williams, but he writes
      contemporary fantasy with Christian themes that reminds me somewhat
      of Williams.

      --
      Dan'l Danehy-Oakes

      Has anyone else had problems in posting?

    • charles_wms_soc
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
        Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to MessagesMark as Unread | Print ReplyReply AllMove...Inbox
        Flag this messageRe: [eldil] Digest Number 73Saturday, 31 October, 2009 4:10 PM
        From: "Richard Lyman" <charles_wms_soc@...>Add sender to ContactsTo: "No Reply" <notify-dg-eldil@yahoogroups.com>

        I'd love to try - but in a month? And I have so far found that my attempts to write fiction are dismal failures.
        Richard Sturch.
        PS - I think Tolkien encouraged writing 'in' his world- which of cours ehas often been doneby fans!