75Re: [eldil] I'm a sage - what are you?

  • SherryT
    Sep 11, 2008
      Spiritual Types Test

      I took it twice.

      I had serious trouble answering a number of the questions! In about 4-5 cases, I was torn beteen two answers.

      I tried not answering but the quiz doesn't permit that.

      Finally, having taken the quiz once and received one designation, I went back and took it again. The second time I chose my alternate answer for those questions where I had felt torn.

      As a result I came up with a "dual-type" I suppose, Lover and Mystic.

      Even though Mystic was the second result, I think it fits me slightly better than Lover.

      I bookmarked this so I can go back and check all the categories, plus the lists of famous people and saints. Thanks!

      Under the Mercy,

      >From: Steve Hayes <hayesstw@...>
      >Date: 2008/09/11 Thu AM 03:01:23 EDT
      >To: eldil@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [eldil] I'm a sage - what are you?

      >Things seem fairly quiet around here. Maybe people are just too busy to say
      >anything, but just in case you're bored, I found a rather interesting quiz on
      >the web, on "What spiritual type are you"
      >It turns out that I'm a sage.
      >I wonder if it correlates with being INTP on Myers-Briggs
      >Steve Hayes
      >E-mail: shayes@...
      >Web: http://hayesfam.bravehost.com/litmain.htm

      Cara is transported to Narenta & hailed champion agst the daemagos.
      She protests, They've got the wrong person & they'll get me killed if they don't admit it.
      Is it a mistake? Daemagos plan to kill her anyway.
      AMAZON--> http://tinyurl.com/35xu8d
      Extract at: http://khivasmommy.googlepages.com/home
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic