389Fifty years since the death of C.S. Lewis

    Nov 22, 2013
      I tried to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the death of C.S. Lewis by
      posting a few articles on it here, and I've also written a blog post about it
      here:

      http://t.co/yfTT1DN6Jw

      If any other bloggers reading this have written a similar commemorative post,
      please post the URL here. Perhaps we could link to each other's posts in our
      blogs, and so create a sort of synchroblog.

      At the end of my blog post I've included a plug for this forum, in the hope
      that the anniversary and the publicity given to it may stimulate a few more
      people to want to discuss the works of Lewis, and possibly the other Inklings
      as well.

      You could help by mentioning the blog post on Facebook, Twitter etc -- only
      if you actually like it, of course. If you don't like it, you can always
      leave a rude comment, on the blog or here.

      Web: http://www.khanya.org.za/litmain.htm