352Re: [eldil] This forum needs a moderator!

  • Andrew Beussink
    Apr 16, 2013
      I'd be willing to help out.  I've been a member of this list and the coinherence list for a while, although I've been pretty quiet, mainly because I've been finishing up graduate school.  I grew up reading Lewis and Tolkien, and discovered Charles Williams and Owen Barfield later on when I was in college.  I was working on creating my own mailing group to cover the Inklings and thought and writing since the Inklings when I discovered this group, so I'd love to help out and keep it going.

      Andrew
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic