330The Inklings and theology of religions

    Jan 13, 2013
      An Anabaptist friend recently wrote on his blog asking how useful trinitarian
      doctrine is for a theology of religions:

      http://t.co/OrIRrQ4K

      He referred to a doctoral thesis that, it seemed to me, was barking up the
      same wrong tree as much that passes for "theology of religions" nowadays.

      I've written a kind of critique of this approach to theology of religions on
      my blog here:

      http://wp.me/prn7s-5E

      and much of that is based on the fiction of the Inklings, C.S. Lewis and
      Tolkien in particular.

      I'd be interested in any comments anyone has to make on that, if anyone is
      open ot a discussion on it.