326Re: [eldil] 2012 reading

  • Isaac
    Jan 2, 2013
      Gosh, that's a lot of reading. 2012 was a busy year for me and I managed to squeeze only a few books in:

      MacDonald, George. Phantastes
      MacDonald, George. Lilith
      Lossky, Vladimir. The mystical theology of the Eastern Church
      Heschel, Abraham. The sabbath

      Maybe one or two others. Lossky was brilliant and Heschel's claim that Judaism is a religion of time (and not space) was intriguing.

      Isaac

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic