[el-shella] How to use El-Shella effectively (please keep)

  • Mohamed El-Nadi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 1998
      How to use el-shella e-mail list (please keep)

      Hi,

      To make life easier for all of us, here are the important e-mail
      addresses that you should keep to use El-Shella mailing list smoothly
      and effectively:

      1- The List Address:
      changing your e-mail address, or inviting new friends to el-shella.

      2- To Contact The List-Moderator:
      ---------------------------------

      The list moderator address is el-shella-owner@...

      This is the right place to send your change of address requests, to
      inviting new friends to el-shella, or sending comments on how to make
      el-shella a better place for all of us.

      3- Always remember:
      "thanks", ... etc.

      -When replying to other messages don't include all the previous message,
      but only the parts you are referring to.

      -Please make your signatures 3-4 lines maximum and never use ASCII art
      please (save band-width)

      Best wishes ya shella :o)

      Mohamed El-Nadi
      http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/4267/
      "I once had a life... now I have the Internet..."

      ----
      Read this list on the Web at http://www.makelist.com/list/el-shella/