Actor seeking job

  • bobpurvey@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      I visited Egypt the year before last. I hadn't been there in over 50 years.
      Because I was born in Cairo in 1948 and left in '53, returning was like
      having a deja vu. Most remarkably, I stayed in Alexandria, which is much like
      my home here in Los Angeles.

      I think about my visit there often and how much I would like to return. If
      it is at all possible, I would like to go there again but I would also like
      to work as an actor, which is one of my professions and perhaps stay for a
      while.

      If anyone knows of anyone who may be hiring someone like me to perform in a
      TV show or movie, please let them know I am available and would love to work
      there.

      You can see me perform in a scene on my web site at
      (http://members.aol.com/bptheactor)

      Best,

      Bob
      For Latest Jobs in Egypt: