File - reportJunkMail.txt
- Check the original thread with useful tips:
Many members had asked us to post tips on how to fight and block unwanted junk
e-mails which sometimes contains infected attachments with fatal new viruses!
Or simply how to block and report abusers who are bugging or harassing you!
It is your RIGHT to fight back, because it is costing you time and money.
- You can always use a powerful and FREE service such as:
- Go to: Spam submission method 1: Cut and Paste your email that is receiving
the junk mail on. Click on the "Verify Email Address" button.
- SpamCop will email you an authorization key, Put this URL into your
web-browser and visit that link to confirm your identity. Once you get to the
SpamCop site, bookmark that page it is only for you. Then just use the
bookmark to return when you get some spam to report and block.
- You Should copy paste the full headers
<http://spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/19.html> from the Junk mail with the
message itself for the site to report it to the correct administrators for
taking proper actions against the abusers. For more info check
Happy and Safe surfing,