Happy New Year!

  • Nick
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
      Hello fellow EKG nerds!

      Thank you all for your participation over the last year and in fact
      for the last (almost) five years!

      We will be celebrating the 5th anniversary of the EKG Club this June.
      We now have 729 members but one of my new years wishes is to see that
      number climb.

      If you were to ask just three people to join the EKG Club and if only
      a small number of those were to signup, this group could easily
      achieve a positive intertia to exceed 2000 members.

      Please consider inviting your colleagues to join, it only takes a
      couple of minutes and will add to the great discussions we have.

      Send them this link and tell them to click on JOIN then provide a
      quick statement so we can verify they are legitimate members of our
      profession: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/ekg_club/

      Thank you and Happy New Year!

      Nick
    • Tom LeNeveu
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
        Nick,

        I forwarded your information on to a list that I moderate.  Its a fairly active EMS list.  So I hope you see your dream come true.

        Tom

        Tom & Marsha LeNeveu
        Paramedic, Future RN; & RN
        Fort Worth Texas
        Email: TomMarshaLeNeveu@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
          Tom & Marsha,
          Thank you for your help & participation!

          Nick