Re: [ekg_club] Artefact ? [1 Attachment]

  • haval surchi
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1 1:49 AM
      Hi
      To me, if you didn't write Artefact, probably i was thinking of VF or Torsade de Pointes, but since you made me to be preoccupied by Artefact, i will say it's mostly an artefact, because if you look at aVL & aVF they are almost 99% similar, so as leads I & II. Is't possible for two lateral leads to be similar in everything to two inferior leads?

      Haval Surchi, MD

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 14 10:25 AM
        Sorry I couldnt open the document could pls any1 describe the tracing for me?

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 15 1:30 AM
        • 355 KB
        Here you are the ECG.
        All best