Tonight - budget values meeting

  • Satya Rhodes-Conway
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      PLEASE JOIN your neighbors, city staff, Mayor Soglin & alders to help develop the city's 2012 budget. We will hold 5 meetings in different parts of the city. Each meeting will be about a different group of the city's services.

      At the meetings, you will have the chance to work with city staff, citizen committee members & other residents to figure out the most important priorities & how your tax dollars should be spent for you, your neighborhood & your city.

      Monday, August 1, 7-9pm

      Olbrich Botanical Gardens
      3330 Atwood Avenue
      Madison, WI 53704

      Committees & Commissions
      • Affirmative Action Commission
      • Equal Opportunities Commission
      • Commission on People with Disabilities
      • Personnel Board
      • CCOC

      If you can't come, please fill out the survey here: http://www.cityofmadison.com/budgetProcess/survey.cfm

      Save the date for the rest of the meeting in this series:

      Tues, Aug. 16, 7-9pm
      Topic: Infrastructure
      Senior Center
      330 W. Mifflin St