July 14th, organize to say NO to MCd's.

  • Mary Jo Walters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 986 Bytes
    For those that are fb please share:

    This is an organizing meeting for those that have not felt heard in their opposing a McDonalds. And those that are for it, may you create a protest too.

    We will meet: We are called: Friends of Jose Bove
    Thursday, July 14 · 6:30pm - 8:30pm

    Location: New coffee House: Jade Mountain Coffee and Tea
    2611 E Johnson  corner of North Ave and Johnson St.
    Madison, Wisconsin

    This is an organizing meeting, if you just want to help with actions, that is helpful too.