Fwd: City Development Review & Approval Initiative

  • Dace Zeps
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010

      Sent from my iPhone

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Yessa, Peggy" <PYessa@...>
      Date: July 1, 2010 7:30:01 AM CDT
      To: "Yessa, Peggy" <PYessa@...>
      Subject: City Development Review & Approval Initiative

      Attached is a memo from Tim Cooley, Director of the Economic Development Division, explaining the City Development Review & Approval Initiative.

      If you cannot open the memo please contact me.

      Peggy Yessa

      Office of Business Resources

      Economic Development Division

      Department of Planning & Community & Economic Development

      City of Madison

      PO Box 2983

      Madison, WI 53701-2983

      608.267.8721

      FAX 608.261.6126

      Email: pyessa@...

      Web: www.cityofmadison.com/business/obr

      <10-6-30 MEMO to Stakeholders Dev Rev Process INPUT REQUEST.pdf>
    • Mary Anglim
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
        I cannot open it.  Is this because it came through your iPhone or should I get in touch with Peggy (actually, it might be better if Peng got in touch on behalf of all EINPC list members).  Mary

        On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 7:59 AM, Dace Zeps <dzeps@...> wrote:

        Sent from my iPhone

        Begin forwarded message: