Fwd: [Emerson East Neighborhood Assn] Reminder - Demetral Meeting this Saturday

  • John Koch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Anita Temple <anitatemple@...>
      Date: Jan 31, 2008 6:05 PM
      Subject: [Emerson East Neighborhood Assn] Reminder - Demetral Meeting this Saturday
      To: "Madison_eena@yahoogroups.com" <madison_eena@yahoogroups.com>, Helena and Craig <catstwo@...>, Anne and Paul Zumhagen <przhk@...>

      This Saturday, Feb 2nd!  2 pm to 3:30 pm!  Refreshments Provided!  Bashford Church on North Street (329) in Fellowship Hall. (see attached "flyer").

      Mike Healy will be leading a session on "what to do about the big hill at Demetral Park"?  We need your input!  We need your time so we can match our grant dollars with volunteer hours!

      Come on over!