Re: [MarqNA] [Snowemergency] Madison Declares a SNOW EMERGENCY

  • Michael Jacob
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      It was, and still is, eerily quiet out there. My family and I went to the UW hockey game a little after 6pm. I was surprised to find Willy St had, at best, received one swipe. John Nolan was also a wreck. I know they need to focus on the major streets, but aren't Willy and John Nolan among them?

      On Dec 1, 2007 10:50 PM, <delbertpc@...> wrote:

      Ahhh - the plows may come out at some point, and I was just about to ask when the leaves and brush might get taken off our terraces.  We dont need to be concerned with THAT mess for a few days.

      Happy December!

      Paul A. is delbertpc

      Check out AOL Money Finance's list of the hottest products and top money wasters of 2007.