Issue area: Immigrants in our community - Wisconsin Reality Tour

  • Pamela Hathaway
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2007

      Opportunity to learn more and participate – read more info below and letter from Patrick Hickey, Interfaith Coalition for Worker Justice.

      Pamela Hathaway,  Staff/Community Organizer & Acting ED

      East Isthmus Neighborhoods Planning Council

      204-0834 fax 204-0835

      http://eastisthmus.org

      Uniting and strengthening east Madison neighborhoods