Maybe 'Nuisance' is a Gross Understatement

  • John Steines
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      fwd on 'surveillance', I spoke about limited term/neutral
      surveillance - NOT run by the police, but under neighborhood sponsor to
      support residents at risk in their homes and on their street. Can you
      differentiate? Reality problem solve?
      I think this forward speaks to the issue, as long as the problem is some
      one elses. I don't send the entire forward - you don't deserve it.