Eden Wireless Repairs & Recycling

  • Satya Rhodes-Conway
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 3:21 PM

      FYI.  - Satya

      Eden Wireless Repairs & Recycling

      Posted by: "Eden Wireless REpairs" edenwirelessllc@...   edencommunication

      Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:56 pm (PST)

      Greetings,

      We are new to the Group, and would like to thank all of you in the
      Emerson East Neighborhood who have given us the opportunity to
      service their cell phone repair issues. We also have a recycling
      program which many of you may not be aware of, the City of Madison
      currently does not recycle cell phones,telecommunication products in
      general. We will take recycle all types of communication devices at
      no charge to you whatsoever. So, dig up all your old cell phones,
      pagers, 2-way radios,cordless phones, and yes the old school rotary
      phones to us. Spring cleaning is here so we should see allot of you
      in our repair center located in the old Ulgsvicks grocery store (for
      those who remember)corner of 6th and E. Washington Ave. For those of
      you who need an incentive, visit WWW.EDENWIRELESSREPAIRS.COM for a
      list of RECYCLING DROP OFF LOCATIONS, each location has a REWARD
      program which you can take advantage of.

      For those of you who are not aware of us please take 5 minutes and
      visit our website WWW.EDENWIRELESSREPAIRS.com! Or better yet stop in
      to check us out.

      THE CURRENT CONSTRUCTION HAS A NEGATIVE IMPACT ON OUR BUSINESS, WE
      HAVE SEEN A 60% DECLINE. PLEASE HELP US GET THROUGH THE REBUILDING
      OF OUR CORRIDOR!

      Please support your positive neighborhood small businesses,

      Nestor G.
      Operations/Technician
      (608)240-9200