EINPC 5th Anniversary & Fundraiser - Sunday Breakfast

  • Pamela Hathaway
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005

      Dear east Madison friends and community members,

      You are cordially invited to…

      Celebrate EINPC's 5th Year Anniversary !

      ~All community members who care about east Madison are encouraged to come~

      When: Sunday, October 9, 8:30 - 11:00 am [Music 8:30-10 am and Program 10-11 am]
      Where: Wil-Mar Neighborhood Center, 953 Jenifer St.
      What: Eastside Community Celebration – Breakfast, Program and Music!  We are celebrating 5 years and trying to make our year end fundraising goal!

      Co-sponsored with Madison Hours

      How much: $7.50, kids eat free.  RSVP not required, but helpful.

      Up to a quarter “HOUR” (Madison’s local currency) is accepted per admission.  And, if you're an HOURs member, bring a friend who signs up to be an HOURs member and you both eat for free.  Pancake flipping volunteers can receive a breakfast voucher, ask EINPC staff if interested.

      East Isthmus Neighborhoods Planning Council

      "Uniting and strengthening east Madison neighborhoods"

      www.madison.com/communities/einpc/

      1321 East Mifflin St. #201 Madison, WI 53703

       (608) 204-0834     fax - 0835

      PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD, BRING YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS!