Re: [EINPC] BALDWIN BASH!!!

  • Lisa & Michael Jacob
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2001
      Bob,

      What you call an unwanted solicitation I see as a generous invitation. The
      SJC embodies the best of a community getting together to tackle neighborhood
      issues and provide excellent community service, not unlike the EINPC and its
      member NAs. Keep on sending these notes, I say. For those not interested in
      them, remember the delete button is near the upper-right hand of your
      keyboard. :~)

      MJ

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2001
        Thanks for the kind words, Mike.  Also, to those out there in EINPC land, just to clarify...
        All proceeds from the event will benefit the SJC Capital Campaign.  Tammy is a guest of honor, but the event is not a political fundraiser in any way. :)
        Megin Hicks (EINPC Sec'y and SJC Pres)

      • Rlgbear@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2001
          Let me explain my previous posting about the SJC solicitation by the end of the day yesterday I had received the email 4 times from the EINC list and 3 times from other sources.

          I in no way meant to discount the cause or the message, just the frustration of getting the same invitation 7 times in one day.

          I fully support the mission of the SJC and whatever Tammy Baldwin is doing is right with me!!

          Sorry Lisa, Mike and Megin if you thought I was being flippant or negative - that certainly was not the case.

          In community,
          Robert
        • Megin Hicks