GET INVOLVED: Dane County Buy Local Initiative

  • Pamela Hathaway
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005

      Information below, about the DCBLI next meeting and a small update.  Great people are involved in this project.  ph

      East Isthmus Neighborhoods Planning Council

      www.madison.com/communities/einpc/

      1321 East Mifflin Street #201 Madison, WI 53703

      (608) 204-0834     fax - 0835

      "Uniting and empowering east isthmus neighborhoods"

      ~Our Winter Fundraising Drive continues through March 2005. Thank you!~