New file uploaded to einc

  • einc@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 30, 2000
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the einc
      group.

      File : /112100einpcmin.txt
      Uploaded by : krantz@...
      Description : Minutes from Nov. 21, 2000 Meeting

      You can access this file at the URL

      http://www.egroups.com/files/einc/112100einpcmin%2Etxt

      To learn more about eGroups file sharing, please visit

      http://www.egroups.com/help/files.html

      Regards,

      krantz@...
    • einc@egroups.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 18, 2000
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the einc
        group.

        File : /Bylaws112100.DOC
        Uploaded by : einpc@...
        Description : EINPC Bylaws as amended 11/21/00

        You can access this file at the URL

        http://www.egroups.com/files/einc/Bylaws112100%2EDOC

        einpc@...
      • einc@egroups.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 5, 2001
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the einc
          group.

          File : /Proposal template.dot
          Uploaded by : einpc@...
          Description : Fill this in to make a proposal for consideration by the EINPC board.

          You can access this file at the URL

          http://www.egroups.com/files/einc/Proposal+template%2Edot

          To learn more about eGroups file sharing, please visit

          http://www.egroups.com/help/files.html

          Regards,

          einpc@...
        • Rebecca Krantz
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 5, 2001
            Actually I moved this file to the EINPC-board page. If you are not a
            member of the EINPC board and would like to bring a proposal before the
            board, work with your representative or contact me. Sorry for any confusion.

            Rebecca

            At 07:22 PM 1/5/2001 +0000, you wrote:

            >Hello,
            >
            >This email message is a notification to let you know that
            >a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the einc
            >group.
            >
            > File : /Proposal template.dot
            > Uploaded by : einpc@...
            > Description : Fill this in to make a proposal for consideration by the
            > EINPC board.
            >
            >You can access this file at the URL
            >
            >http://www.egroups.com/files/einc/Proposal+template%2Edot
            >
            >To learn more about eGroups file sharing, please visit
            >
            >http://www.egroups.com/help/files.html
            >

            >Regards,
            >
            >einpc@...

            In Community,

            Rebecca Krantz, Facilitator
            East Isthmus Neighborhoods Planning Council
            2425 Atwood Avenue
            Madison, WI 53704
            (608) 204-0834
          • einc@egroups.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 18, 2001
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the einc
              group.

              File : /neigrants.doc
              Uploaded by : einpc@...
              Description : $$ available from the EINPC! Neighborhood Capacity Building Grants program description and application form

              You can access this file at the URL

              http://www.egroups.com/files/einc/neigrants%2Edoc

            • einc@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 6, 2001
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the einc
                group.

                File : /Minutes/011601minutes.doc
                Uploaded by : einpc@...
                Description : DRAFT of 1/16/01 Minutes

                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 5, 2001
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the einc
                  group.

                  File : /HSR Madison Stations.jpg
                  Uploaded by : einpc@...
                  Description : Map of proposed Inter-City Rail station locations and track alignments

                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 5 1:29 PM
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the einc
                    group.

                    File : /Minutes/022001minutes.doc
                    Uploaded by : einpc@...
                    Description : Minutes of the 2/20/01 Board Meeting

                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 5 1:36 PM
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the einc
                      group.

                      File : /27935-final.doc
                      Uploaded by : einpc@...
                      Description : Final version of high speed rail resolution passed 3/20/01