RE: Awards program

  • Pamela Hathaway
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Dear Championship Awards, Randy,

      Thank you for your interest in serving our organization. We are,
      however, a non-profit, 501c3 organization. We welcome donations,
      including in-kind, if your business would be interested in donating to
      help us recognize our community volunteers and leaders. We work in the
      area of leadership development, community development and facilitation
      of public input processes. We welcome your participation and support.

      Pamela Hathaway
      East Isthmus Neighborhoods Planning Council
      www.madison.com/communities/einpc/
      1321 East Mifflin Street #201
      Madison, WI 53703
      (608) 204-0834 cell: 438-7264