Re: [einpc] E Washington BUILD introduced at Council 9/7

  • Michael Gay
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
      See Attached for THE FINAL RESOLUTION.

      Marsha Rummel <Marsharummel@...> wrote:
      see attached for draft resolution

      > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/msword name=BUILD Resolution Draft 1.doc
    • Jill French
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
        Greetings!

        So very glad to talk with you last night and thanks a million for sharing your sacred space.  Looking forward to a nice walk on Monday.  If anything changes and you would prefer us not to come out, just give me a call.  Oh, can I bring Cara or will you have another pooch with you?

        Jill