Facilitator Position

  • Randy Glysch
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11 2:14 PM
      Just wanted to up-date everyone on the hiring of our new facilitator.

      The deadline for application was Sep 3rd. We interviewed the top 5
      candidates this morning. We'll be bring back the top 3 candidates
      (candidates 2 and 3 were .5 points apart) next Tuesday for the rest of the
      board to ask the 3 candidates questions and get to know them a little
      better. The board will decide on Tuesday night who will be offered the
      facilitator position.

      That's next Tuesday, September 19th at 6 p.m. at the Atwood Community
      Center on Atwood Ave.

      Thanks,

      Randy