EINPC Citizen Forum - dec 08

  • john steines
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hello,

      have the packet of info in hand. I don't tend to get at my mail until I
      can handle it all at once, so good you called.

      I can't find the email notice of the Citizen Forum. Could you send that
      tome again and I'll copy to the FSC lists? My computer has been dumping
      emails periodically for some time every now and then. I can't remember
      if the einpc citizen forum had been passed to that list, but I don't
      think so.

      I'll follow that up with a note asking for participation later this
      evening. I have one meeting from 6- 7:30 and I know there is a Dane
      County Watershed's meeting that night also, so we have some conflicts,
      but I am planning on coming after mine and will try to get other folks
      there for the whole event.

      Thanks.

      john