Capital Times article about yesterday's Assembly

  • Rebecca Krantz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003

      Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 13:03:44 -0600
      To: einpc@...
      Subject: Article from madison.com and The Capital Times
      From: einpc@...

      This article from madison.com and The Capital Times
      has been sent to you by Rebecca Krantz - einpc@...

      Dane County United: Giving clout to ordinary people

      By Pat Schneider
      November 3, 2003

      Nearly 1,500 Dane County residents gathered Sunday to create a new organization to bring a stronger political voice, and clout, to ordinary people.With an energetic banging of a gavel in an Alliant Energy Center Exhibition Hall, the assembly voted unanimously to form Dane County United, a consortium . . .

      http://www.madison.com/captimes/news/stories/60410.php

      In Community,

      Rebecca Krantz, Facilitator
      East Isthmus Neighborhoods Planning Council
      1321 E. Mifflin St. Suite 201
      Madison, WI 53703
      (608) 204-0834

      “I have chosen the responsibility to change society, but I also choose to be intelligent in the way I do it.  The future needs me, well-rested, well-nourished, and well-exercised…. If I am not enjoying what I am doing, then there is something wrong with how I am doing it and I will correct it.”   World Changer’s Commitment, Harvey Jackins.