next meeting

  • Megin Hicks
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2000
      Hi all,
      I don't have the agenda yet, but I thought I'd better at least post a reminder
      that the next EINPC meeting is Tuesday, August 15 from 6:00-7:30 p.m. I
      believe the location is Atwood Community Center.
      Megin

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2000
        Megan,

        I've set up the mailing list to automatically send out reminders of
        meetings. These come out 1 week before the meeting and again 2 days
        before the meeting.

        It would be helpful though if you would double check to make sure I
        have the correct dates. If you go to
        http://www.egroups.com/calendar/einc , you can work through the
        months and check the dates.

        Lou

        >Hi all,
        >I don't have the agenda yet, but I thought I'd better at least post a reminder
        >that the next EINPC meeting is Tuesday, August 15 from 6:00-7:30 p.m. I
        >believe the location is Atwood Community Center.
        >Megin

        Lou Host-Jablonski, AIA
        Design Coalition Inc., Architects
        lou@...

        Ecologically and Socially Conscious Architecture
        http://www.designcoalition.org

        2088 Atwood Avenue
        Madison, WI 53074 USA

        608/ 246-8846 (voice)