RE: [EINPC] Re: Changing Email Systems

  • Michael Basford
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2000
      Nice brochure. Any particular reason why you sent this to the EINPC list?

      MB

    • Betty Chewning
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2000
        Michael - Thank you for the feedback. I apologize. I didn't realize in
        sending this to Mark that it would go to the EINPC list. Again, I
        apologize to everyone.

        Betty

      • Eric and Kathy Schramm
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2000
          Betty-
          The brochure looks great. Thanks for all your effort.
          Eric

          The Northwoods to Capitol Tour
          www.bikenorthwoods.com