Fwd: May 3rd - Regional Peace Rally in Madison

  • Rebecca Krantz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003

      From: "PSR Madison" <mail@...>
      To: "PSR Madison" <mail@...>
      Subject: May 3rd - Regional Peace Rally in Madison
      Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 19:02:59 -0500

      Mark your calendars,
      tell your friends throughout the upper MidWest Region about --

      VOICES  FOR  PEACE  DAY
      http://voicesforpeaceday.org/

      SATURDAY May 3, 2003

      Begins with a rally & speakers:
      11 a.m.  UW Madison Library Mall

      March up State Street,
      around the State Capitol Building & Farmers Market,
      then back to UW Madison Library Mall
      for a keynote speech and workshops.

      Music and dancing as well!

      For up to date details, visit http://voicesforpeaceday.org/

      Please mark your calendars and tell your friends NOW.
      We want THOUSANDS who support peace to attend.

      Organized by Generations for Peace.

      Contact PSR Madison for more information
      peace@...   or 608.232.9945

      In Community,

      Rebecca Krantz, Facilitator
      East Isthmus Neighborhoods Planning Council
      1321 E. Mifflin St. Suite 201
      Madison, WI 53703
      (608) 204-0834

      “I have chosen the responsibility to change society, but I also choose to be intelligent in the way I do it.  The future needs me, well-rested, well-nourished, and well-exercised…. If I am not enjoying what I am doing, then there is something wrong with how I am doing it and I will correct it.”   World Changer’s Commitment, Harvey Jackins.