Re: Fw: [SASYNA] The fate of our plans: April 1

  • jerrydeniseo
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 1, 2003
      My post shows again the dangers of irony. I am always in favor
      of open discussion on relevant topics. I would always err on the side
      of too much, rather than too little discussion. I do care about the
      Mayor's race. I, for example, am unhappy that there is no one in the
      race I can vote for enthusiastically. When you say you are glad I am
      not running for Mayor, I am sure you mean that in the nicest possible
      way. As I have said before, anyone feeling overwhelmed by the
      quantity of mail off this group should opt for the "digest" option.
      That would mean one e-mail per day no matter how much chatter was
      going on.

      --Jerry Bridgman

      --- In einpc@yahoogroups.com, "Dana Schreiber" <danas@c...> wrote:
      > So you can make remarks about the campaign because you don't
      care...and I
      > care so I am campaigning....and cant say anything...lucky for us
      you aren't
      > running for mayor......Dana

      and
      > > right
      > > > now, not in a year. Why can't Dave make efforts now to learn
      the
      > > city and
      > > > run when he has some solid info, not just rhetoric. There is
      more
      > > to this
      > > > city than affordable housing and improved transit.... Dana

      Mayor

      particularly
      Rail
      > > air