Reminder - EINPC Monthly Board Meeting

  • einpc@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 2, 2003

      EINPC Monthly Board Meeting

      Date: Monday, February 3, 2003
      Time: 6:00PM - 8:00PM CST (GMT-06:00)

      (Note longer meeting time!)

      Location: East Madison Community Center Meeting Room,
      8 Straubel Court

      **Childcare Provided, Please RSVP if you will bring your kids**

      EINPC strives to maximize accessibility for all of its public
      functions. Meetings are held at physically accessible locations.
      Requests for other accommodation may be made by notifying the
      EINPC facilitator 5 business days prior to the event at 204-0834
      or einpc@...
    • einpc@yahoogroups.com
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 2, 2003

        EINPC Monthly Board Meeting