Fwd: Citizen Advocacy Job Announcement

  • Rebecca Krantz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002

      Subject: Citizen Advocacy Job Announcement
      Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 16:22:39 -0600

      Greetings, advocates, and other possibly interested folks,
      I am sending you the posting for the Citizen Advocacy Facilitator position.  The ad will run in the next 2 Sunday papers, as well as in the Madison Times.  Please share with anyone who may be interested in this position!  If you have suggestions of other people to send this to, or places to mail it to for posting, please let me know.  Thanks a bunch!

      Mary Sykes
      Citizen Advocacy Program Coordinator
      Community Action Coalition for South Central Wisconsin, Inc.
      1717 N. Stoughton Rd.
      Madison, WI 53704
      Phone/Voice Mail:  608.246.4730 Ext. 223
      Fax:  608.246.4760
      TTY: 608.246.4768
      Email: msykes@...

      In Community,

      Rebecca Krantz, Facilitator
      East Isthmus Neighborhoods Planning Council
      1321 E. Mifflin St. Suite 201
      Madison, WI 53703
      (608) 204-0834

      “Leaders are a core component of a community’s capacity. They facilitate and give direction to the work of community organizations…. The more active leaders a community has, the richer the body of activities the community can support.” (Robert Chaskin et al, 2001, Building Community Capacity, p. 27).