Agenda for July 18th meeting

  • Lou Host-Jablonski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2000
      People,

      Here's a proposed agenda for our meeting on the 18th. Please let me
      know by mid-next week (Wednesday or so?) if you like to make any
      changes, additions, etc.

      1. Election of Officers

      2. Discuss and schedule the consensus training session(s) for the Board

      3. Report and last-minute planning for the Citizen's Forum #2 on July 22

      4. Report from the Committee-in-Search-of-a-Facilitator

      5. Disscussion: Capacity-building for neighborhoods in EINPC,
      perhaps starting with Sycamore-MacArthur and Worthington.

      6. Other Business

      ********************

      LIST OF CURRENT BOARD

      As I understand it, here are the current neighborhoods and
      representatives in EINPC. (Please forgive me (and correct me!) if I
      mis-spell your name or make other errors of fact. I'm doing this
      from memory -- I can feel the flames already.... )

      Worthington -- Marilyn Niebuhr
      Truax -- Tia Grahn
      Sycamore-MacArthur -- Margaret Stumpf
      Carpenter-Ridgeway -- Randy Glysch
      Tenney-Lapham -- Richard Linster
      Emerson East -- Bob Gibbons (interim)
      Marquette -- Micheal Matty
      Old Marketplace -- Michael Bashford
      Eastmoreland -- Andrew Wanek
      Eken Park -- Kitty Bonde
      Schenk-Atwood-Starkweather-Yahara -- Lou Host-Jablonski

      Business Rep -- Mike Kohn, Williamson Street
      Business Rep -- Teena Bowden, Johnson Street
      At-large Rep -- Megan Hicks

      Lou Host-Jablonski, AIA
      Design Coalition Inc., Architects
      lou@...

      Ecologically and Socially Conscious Architecture
      http://www.designcoalition.org

      2088 Atwood Avenue
      Madison, WI 53074 USA

      608/ 246-8846 (voice)